Topic: ·daily life

the original post has been removed pending investigation. if it is confirmed Daily Life is not using stolen source code I will restore the original post.

Re: ·daily life

everyone knows that this is the killer aca suddont attack  lol

Sigh. Come on Mahdi. If that is the case then you should know better. there are a set of rules you agreed to.
Please don't test me. I don't want to have to issue a warning already. this forum has been up for all of two days.

at two, why you think this is a clone?

because it is

tell me your reason please, its clone because it is?

I was expecting this to happen right away. I do wonder though, how did he manage to get bgt to play live streams, and how did he fork the stw code?

still the old mahdi i used to know, lol

You will learn to love something when it is no longer by your side

Mahdi. It is because you have a bad history of taking forked code, changing it slightly and referring to it as your own. If this is not indeed a clone or as I refer to them an unauthorized fork, you have a lot of community trust to build.
This is why it is so important that we think about our actions. what you do will have a great impact on whether or not people trust you in the future.

Reminds me allot of the Firefight code actually...
How about this Mahdi.  Instead of us assuming it's a clone, how about you prove to us that it isn't?
After all, if you were in our shoes, you wouldn't trust this either because of the history.
How did you code this, who helped you, if you used any open source code, where did you find it, where did you get your sounds from, where did you get your ideas for how things work and what keys are used, stuff like that.
That should be easy enough to answer right?

This is basically like ff and stw combined. That's litterally it.

forking stw and ff coads: big_smile
also, when someone do something and we do, it'll be forking again? for example, when you in your game add walls, if I add,it means that I cloned your game?

13 (edited by Defender Nov-Thu-2019 12:44:56)

And did you ask for permission to fork that code?  If so, please prove it.
Because I think your smart enough to know that writing your own wall code which is similar but that you created your self is different from taking bits of other people's code and then ading your own.
Honestly Mahdi, what does fork and clone even mean to you, exactly?

14 (edited by omer Nov-Thu-2019 03:23:16)

the sounds are ripped off, that's verry obvious

It is okay to create a project from scratch. What however is not okay, and is not tolerated is to take someone's code, especially when it is code that was leaked and then call it your own. that is what peple will not tolerate. If you created your own game then you are more than welcome to talk about it here. However, if your code is just using code that you stole then you have two choices.
1. You remove the topic from this board, or...
2. I remove the topic and your stay here is very short.

Moderation:
For the moment I am going to be removing the top post until it's status can be confirmed one way or the other. I'm not going to take any further action at this time.

how to confurm that this isn't clone?
go and ask reza, kianoosh, and sam tupy if they game src's came out or not

@17 um, of course, those codes got out? We all know that. That's how all this clone thing started.

@17
That would be like me asking all the owners of banks that got robbed if this money comes from their bank and when they say yes, I let the robber go because hey, at least now I know for sure!
That makes no sense.
Why did you even try Mahdi, this always happens the same way, just stop wasting your time.